*Terms & Conditions – HGC x Office 365 Business Communication Solution Limited Offer (the “Offer”)
1.The Offer is valid until 30 Jun 2019. The Offer is provided by HGC Global Communications Limited (“HGC”).
2.The offer is applicable to selected new business customers at designated commercial buildings only, subject to a fixed contract term of 24 months (“Fixed Contract Period”) of selected service plans.
3. The relevant bandwidth mentioned above is available only at selected buildings and selected floors due to wiring issue or other physical constraints within the buildings. It refers to the maximum bandwidth that may be achieved between a Customer’s premises and the broadband equipment of the relevant building, which may be different from the actual speed performance that a Customer may experience. The attainment of the relevant bandwidth depends on various factors including but not limited to HGC network coverage, building infrastructure, performance, and configuration of computers. Upload and download speeds of overseas websites will be substantially lower than local websites.
4. The IDD0088 Unlimited Plan (the “Plan”) is applicable to calls made via dialling prefix of 0088 from telephone(s) registered with the Plan to the 23 designated destinations covered by the Plan. Calls made via the prefix of 0088 to destinations outside the 23 designated destinations will be charged on a per minute basis of IDD 0080 service. The unlimited IDD calls are not applicable to some prefixes of some destinations. Fixed-line and mobile numbers of the designated destinations covered by the Plan are subject to the definition of HGC. Customer may call Sales Hotline 1228 for enquiry.
5. The above monthly service fees and installation fees only cover standard installation work for FTTO, Talk Central, Wi-Fi Access Point and PoE Security Router, which refer to installation work conducted by HGC using common facilities available at the building, including cable, trunking, raiser etc., with permission to use these facilities without additional charge to HGC. Customer shall be liable to pay any extra charge that may be incurred for any installation work which is outside the scope of standard installation work.
6. The specifications, configuration and service of Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium, Wi-Fi Access Point, PoE Security Router and IP CCTV as determined by their manufacturer and vendor shall be final and conclusive. These products and services are provided by their manufacturer and vendor, to which HGC bears no responsibility or liability whatsoever.
7. Installation service for IP CCTV and the configuration job of Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium is available on demand of Customer. Customer shall be liable to pay extra charge for such installation service.
8. The Offer is subject to HGC's final notice. HGC reserves the right to change the service fee, content, terms and conditions of the Offer without prior notice. HGC shall have the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
9. Details of the Offer terms and conditions are set out in the sales agreement / order form. The Offer is also subject to HGC’s General and Special Terms and Conditions, and Special Terms and Conditions for HGC Business Broadband Services (collectively, “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found on our website http://www.hgcbiz.com/terms-and-conditions. If there is any conflict between the terms and conditions specified in the Offer and the Terms and Conditions, the former will prevail.
Should there be any inconsistencies between the Chinese and English versions of the terms and conditions set out in this document, the English version shall prevail.
HGC Global Communications Limited may, directly or through its affiliated companies, agents and/or business partners1, use my personal data2(“Personal Data”) for direct marketing of the services and/or products as set out below.
Please select the box(es) below to indicate you do not consent to any of the items and HGC Global Communications Limited shall not use the Personal Data for direct marketing
If at any time in the future you do not wish HGC Global Communications Limited, its affiliated companies, agents and/or business partners in providing you with any information for direct marketing of the aforesaid products and services relating to HGC Global Communications Limited, its affiliated companies and business partners, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to PO Box 33, Tsuen Wan Post Office, Hong Kong or call HGC Global Communications Limited’s Customer Services Hotline 1220 (Voice/IDD Service) / 1222 (Internet Service). If you inform us via email or by post, our customer service representative will contact you for verification purpose.